Jills Sellers Checklist
You can significantly influence the selling price of your property by preparing before putting it on the market.
Here are Jills suggestions to improve a buyer's first impression of your home.
DECLUTTER! DECLUTTER! DECLUTTER!!
Living, Family, and Dining Rooms
- Repaint or touch up walls, ceiling and trim if needed
- Repair or replace damaged molding, baseboards
- Clean hardwood and tile floors
- Shampoo carpet & keep freshly vacuumed
- Clean air-conditioning vent grates
- Replace all vent filters with new fresh filter
- Clean out Fireplace
- Dust mantle and hearth
- Repaint or touch up walls, ceiling and trim
- Clean drapes, comforters, pillows, blankets
- Remove drapes if they cause distraction to room
- Declutter & organize all closets
- Clear out large or extra bedroom furniture (Jill can help stage each room)
- Paint using neutral colors if painting is needed
- Scrub tile, bleach, and repair grout
- Check to see that drawers and doors open easily
- Clean floor, baseboards and front/back of doors
- Clean out medicine cabinets -remove all medication!
- Replace broken toilet seats
- Dust windows and blinds
- Remove clutter
- Remove cobwebs from ceilings and corners
- Remove paint splash on floor, cabinets and walls
- Clean and polish door hardware and handrails
- Clean fingerprints & markings on all doors, walls and outlet covers